Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thodasa Review

Hey welcome back PP.

Gosh I am so happpy to see you.
Where were you dear?

Enough....now let me write on you.

So...hi...
Currently I think a lot....lots of problems....at home.....
Couldn't get time to come & write....just an excuse......
actually am not that internet savvy...

I am worried about my family...everybody is so rigid on their thoghts.... only they will suffer for their actions....

Anyway....currently learning lots of things in office....

Seen 2 movies.....

Wedensday & Mumbai Meri Jaan...

Critics are right this time....Wedensday is great movie....
Even MMJ is a good movie....but "passion thoda cum aur dard bahut jyada hai" .....though critcs liked it...I am not fullly impressed...

I dont know why but wont like to watch Rock On.....!!!!

No comments: